This CE Certified Briquette press model is best suitable for those who want production up to 150Kg/hr. It also requires Hammer Mill Grinder for converting raw material into powdery form. Briquettes produced from this press are 30 mm.
LEHRA® CE Certified Briquetting Press is known for binder less production of high density fuel briquettes i.e. “biocoal” from all types of degradable biomass, Agricultural waste & residues such as wheat husk, groundnut shell, wood waste, baggasse (sugar cane stalk), cotton shell/stalk, mustard husk/straw, coffee husk pine needle, saw dust etc.
|Production Capacity||150 Kg/Hr|
|Size Of Briquette||30 Mm|
|Shape Of Briquettes||Cylindrical|
|Raw Material||Powdery ( Require Hammer Mill For This)|
Briquette is an Ideal Fuel
- Eco friendly & Renewable Energy fuel.
- Economical and cheaper than other solid fuels i.e. coal & wood.
- Pollution free because there is no sulfur or any hazardous material.
- Lower ash content 2 to 5%. There is no fly ash when burn.
- Consistent high burning efficiency due to the low moisture.
- Contain high density & Higher Fix Carbon value.
- Easy for Transportation, feeding & combustion due to unique shape.
- Combustion is more uniform compared to other coal.
- Demandable market due to high rise in fossil fuels price.